Monday, August 24, 2009

do me a favour

" she said do me a favour and stop flattering yourself "



Tis the 24th of August meaning that it's a Monday,

I hate Mondays.

not much to write about as of late, only one thing is nagging at me. That is the end of school is nearing each day which means exams and goodbye to the place that I've called school for the past 6 years.

It's quite frightening really, to leave school and head off to university. A huge leap out of my comfort zone as I'll make new friends and meet new teachers...

ALL OVER AGAIN

Such is life. As reference to one of the previous blogs posted here on this dead air space,
"people come and go out of your life"
Guess I have to put up with it.

I don't even know where I'm going with this post anymore.
Guess I've killed a few minutes at least



" cooking isn't my forte "




j.duong



No comments:

Post a Comment