Monday, September 21, 2009

Drunken Poet's don't ask for much


Its the H o l i d a y s and I'm starting to slack a little already

The first few days have been swell, last night was spent at a pub celebrating the 18th's of the Marinelli brothers. We got the WHOLE pub to ourselves and it was an awesome night, although we did have a downer halfway through the night.

The day before last night which was Sunday, I spent in the city regarding personal matters. I highly recommend that you go out and watch 500 Days of Summer and visit one of the italian outdoor restaurants in the city. Maybe even get yourself a slurpee at 7-11?

Actually wouldn't mind a slurpee right now.

Again, I've found myself with nothing to blog about. Think it's time I picked my guitar up as I didn't get to play it at all yesterday due to the party.


Adios Amigos

1 comment: