Friday, March 19, 2010

learning to drive (and other things)



120 hours as set by Vic roads plus holding your Learners for at least one full year.
I've had my learners for about 2 and a half months?
and have completed 7 hours and 45 minutes worth of driving.

Not too bad I must say. Once I've done my 120 hours, I have a car to think about owning...that'll be a couple grand that COULD go towards a jazzmaster!

So while I sit in this comfy computer chair of mine, I grow tired and will decide to go off and write about whatever comes to mind, right about now.

So let's see, University isn't as bad as I thought it would be, the friends I've made a rather cool and easy to get along with which at first I thought otherwise.
I FINALLY got an Ipod...well its not really 'mine' but my younger brothers, mum bought it for him even though he doesn't really listen to music so I figured I'd put my music onto there and the trips back and fourth from Uni have been much more pleasant.

Last Band Standing is next Sunday and The Bells as we've become to be known as rehearsed just yesterday and damn that was a hell of a lot of fun.
I really can't wait to play a song called Smile which goes into this classically inspired/drum solo/delay pedal madness/feedback frenzy part of the song which ends it.

8 months I've been with her :D

COOKIE MONSTER



take care and wish me luck at the last band standing shindig.

J.Duong

2 comments: