Saturday, December 5, 2009

505

slow days and long weeks.

I'm finally done with going to school since the last thing I did there was perform with the guitar ensemble at the awards night, yet again, I fucked up.

So whats been the buzz of busy jim lately?

bbc formal
end of year concert was nothing short of fun
previously mentioned awards night
setting up of the stage (hours of fun)
rehearsals for concerts (hours of fun)

I've got my interview on monday for the studio engineering course which I hope will be awesome. Learning about how to capture sound in different enviroments and according to the pamphlet, having unlimited access to studio equipment and rehearsal spaces.

Life doesn't seem too bad.


ciao

1 comment:

  1. Studio Engineering D:
    We had a discussion about that in physics class D;

    GOOD LUCK WITH THE INTERVIEW!

    ReplyDelete