Friday, December 11, 2009

attack of the dust bunnies

So today, I woke up at 7 30 to go to my girlfriends house.

shower,clothes,brush teeth,shave outta the house

Dropped by highpoint cause my mum insisted on looking at the Myer sales that are on whilst I ran down to jb hi-fi for some cd/window shopping time and by great odin's raven I want a truckload of cd's. Really should start to buy more vinyl records since I finally got myself a record player not too long ago.

So I fell asleep in the ride to the missus' house and to my surprise, she was awake! but considering I only had two hours sleep last night I konked out till 12 30.

hours pass

So now my mum has dropped by during her work break to take me and the girlfriend back to my house along with my younger brother, Jordan.
This is when the dust bunnies had grown in numbers under my bed, behind my guitar amp and in the nooks and crannies of my room - being shelve sides,rims of the room etc -

after two hours of cleaning my room and changing my bed sheets sucess was awarded with 4 packets and Mi Goreng and 2 scrambled eggs.
actually wouldn't mind some Mi Goreng right now
The band is rehearsing tomorrow from 12pm till 6pm. That should be good fun getting our chops back and writing again considering that the band has not finished any new songs throughout the whole year but instead simply had start/stop song ideas up in the air.

let's finish with some DANCE SKATING



take care, J.Duo/ng

No comments:

Post a Comment